I am a PhD student in cognitive neuroscience at the Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf and University of Amsterdam, working with Tobias Donner and Andreas Engel. My research investigates how the brain transforms sensory information into useful decisions, and how such decisions are optimised with experience. I use psychophysics and computational modelling of behavioural data, pupillometry, magnetoencephalography and pharmacology to answer questions about decision-making, learning, neuromodulation and brain connectivity.
- Does psychology need neuroscience? 23 June 2017
- Pupil dilation reflects decision uncertainty and alters choice patterns 7 March 2017
- Rasterised topoplots in FieldTrip 8 November 2016
- Postdoctoral fellowship programmes 16 October 2016
- Amsterdam Brain Day poster award 26 June 2016